|Home||» Products||» Metal Roofing & Cladding Sheet||» Metal Roofing Sheets|
Metal Roofing Sheets
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 500 Square Foot
- 30 INR
We are the premium organization famed as manufacturer and supplier of Metal Roofing Sheets that is available in 1020mm wide coverage with 28-30 mm deep ribs at 200-250mm centre to centre with two/three stiffeners in between the rib. The offered range of rib profile incorporates male or female ends with fill return leg and anti-capillary flute at side-lap thus ensuring leak proof sheeting capable of efficient water drain out. This profile is also available in crimp curve from the semi circular/arched roofing and flashing. Moreover, the Hi Rib Profile is available at market leading prices.
- Higher Adaptability
- Lower Cost
- Higher Striking Resistance
- Long lasting
- Lift sheets onto roof supports with ribs up and all with overlapping ribs (female) facing towards starting edge.
- To commercialism fixing place the first sheet in position with the female rib in line with other building elements and fasten as recommended.
- Lap the female rib (with turned down free edge) of the second sheet over the make rib (with turned-out bottom edge) of the first sheet and insert recommended side lap fasteners to hold the lap firmly in place before fastening the second sheet to support.
- Follow the second sheet procedure for subsequent sheets.
- Klippon Steel Cladding is designed to be fastened to roof purlin of wall girts with fixing clips which are concealed during fixing and do not require any fastening holes through the steel sheets.
- The clip of fasteners is inserted only through the two punched holes. Four dimples are also provided in the clip but these are for auxiliary fasteners only because of the concealed clip fixing method, no fastening screws are visible and there is no screw penetration through the external sheeting.
- Concealed fixing also offers an advantage of security.
- Entry into the premises by unscrewing of roof and wall cladding sheets is not possible.
- Hi Rib Profile can be used for roofing large span
- Educational institutional
- Domestic and recreational buildings
- Available in wide range of Galvalume, pre-painted galvanized steel, aluminum etc.
- Economical solution for builders
- Can be fixed on existing shed.
- Strong profile to stand high wind pressure
- Supplied in either custom cut or any length
- Roofing in industries, commercial, residential and various other markets.
- Deck sections are cold rolled formed sections used as a permanent shuttering framework or as part of RCC composite roof slab which results very economical to support finished roofing material or serve as a permanent form and/or positive re-enforcement for concrete floor slabs. Deck profile metal sheets are used extensively for decking in industrial and commercial buildings.
- The custom designed modular Mezzanine systems can be configured to your unique building requirements and our lightweight beams facilitate installation over existing shelving, machinery, or work areas. They are easily integrated with pick modules, vertical lifts, conveyors, and racking or shelving systems, and are also made to be built around machinery or tanks in production areas.
- Deck sheets were used for mezzanine flooring which provides additional storage space in any new or existing building. Mezzanines create additional floor space by going up under the same roof which saves not only the cost of new construction but also saves the time to construct the new shed since all components arrive prefabricated and ready for immediate installation.
Technical Specification :
200-250mm c/c with 2-3 ribs at center for stiff ring
- Supply Ability
- Depends On Order Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 3-4 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Main Domestic Market
- Haryana, North India, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Delhi, Punjab